Monday, October 28, 2013

How It All Started


Many of you may be wondering how a couple who have been monogamous and “vanilla”  since they were 17 came into a lifestyle where the woman sleeps with other men and tells her husband about it.
It all started with a friend that I had while in highschool. He has been into me ever since, and I knew it. But still, we were friends, and he happened to have a nice place and a bar in his apartment, so I’d go over to hang out and stay really late drinking after a tough day. My husband knew that this guy was into me, and yet he trusted me and trusted my friend not to do anything without my permission. 
About two years ago, my husband got up the courage to talk to me one night and confessed to me that he wouldn’t mind if I slept with my friend. He said he was worried that since we were each other’s only partners, that I would one day get curious and cheat or leave. 
Now, I was raised Catholic. And when I talk about being Catholic in this situation, I talk less about the faith itself, and more about the guilt that I feel when I do something wrong. I considered cheating, sleeping around, even talking to other guys with a sexual intent to be wrong. To this day I still get a stomach ache when I think too far in advance about using my vibrator.
When my husband told me this, my heart started racing. I couldn’t do that to him. I couldn’t cheat, even with his permission. What if I liked this guy better afterwards? What if his dick was bigger and my husband could no longer satisfy me? I told my husband I couldn’t do it, and he dropped it for the most part.
But, alas, he had planted the seed of curiosity in my brain. I was just given permission to go and have a 2nd partner. Hmm. Was I lucky? Or put into a terrible situation?
Before long curiosity got the better of me and I wound up sleeping with my friend (I will post a blog about this experience very soon). 
I started chatting with a few people online, flirting heavily, sending dirty pics, cybering, things that I had never done before. I was home alone a lot due to my husband’s busy schedule, and it became a hobby of mine to chat with other men, boost my ego a bit, and have a bit of naughty fun.
I began to want to meet some of these people (or others) in person, to have real experiences, and I told my husband so. He was relieved to finally be able to tell me that his real kink is to be a bit of a voyeur. To be able to enjoy me through other men. To hear about my experiences, to get the details, to SHARE me.
I ended up joining a website that allowed me to connect with others who enjoyed a similar lifestyle to me and my husband, and have since met several different men and have had some fantastic experiences. 
Keep following my blog to get the juicy details.
Yours,
Birdie

3 comments:

  1. This is a really hot and steamy introduction, I cannot wait until you post more details about how you recognized and embraced your inner slut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New post is posted now for your enjoyment. xo Birdie

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on starting your new blog. Looking forward to reading more. Enjoy the journey.. that's what it's all about.

    You might enjoy reading our blog too: www.hotwife4MFM.com. We will be adding a link to your site.

    ReplyDelete